- Come experience the beauty of Zion National Park, Snow Canyon and Bryce Canyon National Park to complete your must see areas of the Southwest.
- These places can arguably be some of the best bicycle rides in the Southwestern U.S. The scenery is jaw dropping and the photographs will stay in your heart forever.
- The best way to experience some of the most beautiful spots are from behind your handlebars with friends from all over.
- The scenery is magical and will not be soon forgotten. We travel from St. George, Utah to the highlights of Bryce Canyon National Park, Cedar City and Zion National Park.
- Your photographs will amaze you even years from now with the beautiful scenery and red canyons everywhere.
- Chicken Marsala – Lightly breaded chicken breast with creamy marsala wine sauce, served with garlic mashed potatoes and sautéed vegetables. Side salad.
- Filet Mignon - 8 oz center cut filet mignon with a brandy peppercorn sauce, served with baby potato medley, seasonal vegetables. Side salad.
- Rustic Penne Pasta – Penne noodles tossed in our house made Rosa sauce and topped of gorgonzola, asiago and mozzarella. Side salad.
- Wonderful Halibut – Lightly breaded in a seasoned flour with sliced almond, served with homemade rice pilaf, sautéed vegetables. Side salad.
- Turkey Avocado – California style with thousand spread. With a side – French fries, soup, house side salad, sweet potato fries, fresh fruit or mashed potatoes.
- All American Burger – Ground sirloin, bacon, cheese. California style with thousand spread. With a side – French fries, soup, house side salad, sweet potato fries, fresh fruit or mashed potatoes.
- Stay at Best Western Plus Sunday and Monday nights
On your own.
On your own.
Van to our accommodations at the Cedar City Hampton Inn. From the hotel we will ride out and back on the East Bench Trail + Coal Creek Trail in Cedar City that allows visitors to view the crimson canyons and see many majestic viewpoints. Don’t forget your camera! Visit one of the most unique state parks in Utah at the Frontier Homestead State Park ($4.00): Relive the pioneer and early industrial history of Cedar City, Iron County and southwest Utah through hands-on activities, an extensive horse-drawn wagon collection, historic buildings, sawmill and replica blast furnace. Dinner with the group.
Cedar City, Utah
- Beach Salad – Spring mix lettuce with roasted beets, pickled onions, candied walnuts, oranges, strawberries, and feta cheese. Served with raspberry vinaigrette.
- Blackened Mahi-Mahi – served with baked crusted ranch potatoes and mixed vegetables.
- Cowboy Steak – Ribeye topped with crispy onions and served with herb butter. Served with mixed vegetables.
- Grilled Sampler - Blackened Catfish, Lemon Peppered Grouper and Grilled Scallops. Served with mixed vegetables.
- Fried Feast – Fried Flounder, Fried Clams and Fried Bay Scallops with cocktail sauce. Served with mixed vegetables.
- Pesto Bacon Chicken – Chicken breast in bacon and panko crumbs, brushed with pesto sauce. Served with mixed vegetables.
- St/ Louis Spare ribs – Half Rack Ribs served with coleslaw and your choice of spicy or regular barbecue sauce. Cole slaw contains walnuts.
On your own. (30 restaurants within one block and 90 restaurants within one mile)
Day 6, Thursday - April 11, 2019
St. George, Utah
Green Salad - house vinaigrette, pears, candied pecans
- Grilled Rib Eye - topped with crispy onions and choice of chimichurri, blue cheese crumbles or horseradish; served with green beans and house fries
Buttermilk Fried Chicken - served with two sides: chilled German potato salad, tangy coleslaw, green beans, mac & cheese or house fries
Smoked Turkey Club - Swiss, bacon, avocado, tomato, red onion, romaine, mayo, dijon on grilled sourdough served with house fries
George's All Natural Cheese Burger - Choice of cheddar, swiss, blue or pepper jack cheese, served with house fries
$200 to reserve your spot and the remainder due 45 days before the trip start.
Ride packets including maps & cue sheets (directions)
Fully sagged including ride leaders, luggage transport, van transportation and rider assistance.
Breakfast each morning
Dinner with the group three nights (see above)
Great scenery, fun and enjoyment!
- If you have an America the Beautiful Interagency Pass (Annual / Senior / Military / Access / Volunteer Pass) with valid ID, entrance fees are waived for the pass-holder and up to 3 additional adults, provided they are on a bicycle and simultaneously enter Bryce Canyon or Zion National Parks; otherwise there is an additional $15 entry fee per person for each park. Also, there is a $4 entrance fee (for up to 8 people) to enter Snow Canyon State Park.
Most riders bring their own bicycles
To ship your bike, we would suggest using shipbikes.com or bikeflight.com for shipping. To ship your bike to the hotel: Hampton Inn St.George, 53 River Road, St. George, UT 84790
If you fly Alaska Air then bicycles can be carried on for $25 each way as of 2018; please see Alaskaair.com for full details.
To rent a bicycle, please contact Red Rock Bicycle Rental https://redrockbicycle.com/rent-a-bike They have hybrid, mountain and road bicycles for rent
Average High 73°F in the St. George area
Bryce Canyon can be 20°F cooler than St. George and Zion can be 10°F warmer than St. George